Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Quick Sneak Peek Into The Future!!!

Kayla Fox is back with a whole new look. No more long hair, lost a couple pounds and got plastic surgery on her boobs.
 My 1st challenge Mom Kayla Fox has moved back to Sunset Valley after being gone for some time now .(sn: When i install generation i had to remove all my games to reinstall it back. I couldn't get Kayla Fox's family back in the game so i started over with a new Challenge mom Naomi Bell).
Here's Naomi meeting Kayla for the first time...


 Naomi bell is excited to met The Famous Kayla Fox (in my town and story) I can't wait to start writing that Chapter.. 
Who knows Kayla might be back to start her challenge again.. 
But Beware in Kayla's eyes she really not looking to make friends here in Sunset Valley. No she's ready for revenge on Sunset Valley... She will hurt anyone who gets in her way... Poor Naomi is in for a real treat later down...
 

1 comment:

  1. Poor Naomi, I hope she and Kayla become friends in the end. I'd hate for them to hate each other. Love the new look BTW. :D

    ReplyDelete