Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vacation Photos From Egypt


Even though we didn't get to enjoy Egypt how we planned. We did get around to couple of places. I would like to share our pictures with you all.
I hope you enjoy.

Al Simhara Egypt

Egypt in it's Beauty and Glory







Marquis and I






Our Other Adventure Challenge







To end it all with a beautiful Picture of the Tombs.


Stay Tune for Chapter 8: The Journey As Just Begun.
Also Stay tune to see how Marquis and I deal with our first
Pregnancy together.
 
If your feeling generous and would like to give a gift here's my wishlist
also feel free to add me as well.
 
Also 
Naomi Bell now as a Facebook Page called
Naomi Bell's 100 Baby Challenge
Please come and check it out. Don't forget to Hit the Like button while your at it.
 
Enjoy.

1 comment: