Saturday, August 13, 2011

Updates...

For all my reader's I am still working on Chapter 8: The Journey Has Just Begun. So please be patient with me. But I should be finish by the end of the weekend if I don't end up too busy with RL.
Thank You..
Here's a sneak peek from this chapter



I'm also working on a other project, it has to do with Sims 3 Music Videos again. I decided to do a remaking one of my favorite artists video.  It's  Adele - Rolling In The Deep the Sims 3 version. I have recorded bits and pieces the trailer all I need to do is put the whole thing together.. It should be completed by Sunday night or Monday afternoon..
Here's a picture of 
Adele 


Her band,




Please stay tune for these up coming events...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait for the music video, I love that song!

    ReplyDelete