Friday, August 26, 2011

Updates...

I just want everyone to know I haven't given up on my 100 baby challenge.. I'm still working on a couple of chapter's. I won't be playing the actual family for a while, but I have enough pictures to last me a very long time. The reason for me not playing that actual family is because whenever I do play and begin to save sometimes I get the famous "error code 12 message or it will cut off by itself" I find it very weird because this only happens with my challenge family. With any other household I play it works fine without the error code or shutting down. So I'm planning on purchasing more memory for my computer, until I can afford to purchase a new computer if necessary . Keep a look out for Chapter 8: The Journey Has Just Begun.. Thank you

2 comments: