Monday, June 20, 2011

Chapter 3: It's Wedding Day

I woke up to a bright and sunny morning here in Sunset. It couldn't be a more perfect day for a beautiful Wedding. I was so excited that I couldn't think straight, so I asked Marquis if he can prepare some breakfast for the 3 of us, since my soon-to-be step-father Micheal wasn't here. I must that Micheal  is very old school and traditional that he still believes, if you see the bride before the wedding it will cause bad luck. So  he and his daughter Megan went to stay at the Inn in town for the night. While Marquis was preparing breakfast,


 I went to my mother's room too see how she was doing.

We began talking when I ask her if she was ready to become someone's wife again? 


Well Naomi, I think it's time your all grown up and getting ready to start your own family. I would love to have someone special to spend my days when your not here, she explained. 

So I'm absolutely sure that I'm ready to share my life with someone, she said. And I was pleased by her response and  gave her a big hug.

Mom, I'm so happy that your feeling this way, I told her. Yes I am too, after everything that has happened with your father a year ago. It still hurts that I lost someone so special.
It's Life and with life we have to move on, just pick up the pieces were we left off, she explained.
I totally understood where she was coming from.

By the time my mom and I finish our little chat, our breakfast was ready. Marquis did such a good job on the french toast, you can smell it coming through the door.




We sat down to enjoy this delicious meal in silences, By the looks on everyone's face it was very pleasing to our stomach.


It was time for us to begin getting ready, soon off to the church. I got myself ready first so I can give all my attention to the bride. Once I got my  mother's hair and make-up done, it was time for her to put on her lovely wedding gown. I kept thinking in my head WOW she looks so lovely, I hope to get that chance one day to be putting on my own wedding dress. I said out loud "Mommy you look Amazing". Your truly a beautiful Bride. I called out to Marquis to see if he was finish getting dress, after all he was our driver to the church.
Marquis was already waiting for us in the living room I got my house keys and other things to take the church. We arrived at the church 4:20pm 10 minutes before the wedding begins.

Its now 4:30pm and it's time for the Wedding to begin.


My mom and Micheal are now at the alter, the ceremony is about to begin.
Ceremony Video

That was a beautiful Ceremony, my emotions were all over the place, i was excited, jumping up and down and the next minute I'm crying.
Please 
Welcome Mr. & Mrs. Bush


After such a beautiful Wedding  Ceremony in this beautiful decorated church. It was time for the Reception to begin,  it was "Party" time.
Mr & Mrs. Micheal Bush are going to love the Reception Hall especially my mother.

Time to cut the Cake





So after the cake cutting Megan and I decided we will give our parents their individual wedding gifts.

First up was my mom and I..


 My mother was very surprise when i  handed her the wedding gift.


 For me Naomi you shouldn't have, you already done so much
How can I thank you for this and everything else you have done so far.

 Thank you darling this is so wonderful, Thank you.
Your Welcome Mom.
She gave me a long and tight hug, I was happy to see her very happy again.
.

Then it was Megan's turn

 Hi! Dad I have something to give you..
Hi bumblebee what is it?? Are you enjoying yourself ? Micheal asked his daughter Megan.

Dad I bought you a gift on behalf of my husband, your granddaughter Kayla, and I .
Wow Megan Thank you, thank you, what is it may i ask?
Well dad, Megan said that's me to know and to open it and find out.


 Okay Bumblebee! I guess I will just have to wait til we get home to open it.
Yes you do Megan said.
 Come here my precious bumblebee and give your old man a hug.
Congrats dad.. I'm truly happy for you.
Thank you again sweetheart.

After Megan and Micheal were finish with their father and daughter moment. It was time for the Mother  Daughter Dance along with the Father  Daughter dance.






Here's the Reception Video
Please do enjoy
(Sorry about the quality of the videos)

I will say this the Reception ended in the whee hours in the morning.
After the Reception was over, It was time to head home for
Wedding Family Pictures.








This was a successful wedding, a very long and a fun day.
Its time to get some rest.


Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog its truly appreciated.
I'm sorry about the video quality for both videos. I didn't remember to adjust my settings.

Please stay tune for more
Naomi will  speak with both her mother and Marquis about doing the 100 Baby Challenge.
So stick around to read their respond about it.
Also to see if Marquis is up for the challenge or Naomi will have to get rid of him, if he's not.

If your feeling generous and would like to give a gift here's my wishlist
also feel free to add me as well.
http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=QueenILeasha
One Love <3

1 comment:

  1. The wedding was beautiful and I liked the video and the wedding pictures at the end!

    ReplyDelete