Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chapter 1: Welcome To: Naomi Bell Journey To 100 Tiny Fingers & Toes.

Hi! My name is Naomi Bell,

I was born and raised in Sunset Valley, which I still resided in.
I am the only child for both of my parents.


(My mother)

My Mother Miranda Bell who was a widow for a year. My dad Calvin Bell who is no longer with us.

(my dad's grave)
Before my father passed away my parents were married for 22 years. I must say that's a very long time. I will say this I wish to have that many years with that special someone or longer. A year as come and gone. I am very happy to see my mother as gotten a second chance at love again. She is now engaged to a man name Micheal Bush.


Let me give you a brief run down on Micheal's History here in SV.
Micheal Bush is 89 years old (my mother is 79yrs). He was once married to Nakia Bush for 29yrs.
Within those years he and his ex-wife had a daughter name Megan Bush who is their only child.
Here's a picture of Micheal's daughter
Megan Bush

Micheal Bush ended his marriage a year ago, from what he told my mother he was no longer in love with his wife at time. So he went and filed for a divorce just like that, to me that sounds very odd.

I am currently a in a relationship with my High School Sweetheart Marquis Bell.


Marquis and I are still going strong. Marquis wants to be a professional Sports Player.
Everyone around town thinks that were married or related in someway. No there's no family relations and no were not married as yet.. Can you believe it there's some sick people in Sunset Valley for thinking i would be in a relationship with a family member.
Our last name in H.S is what got us talking to each other, other our attraction for one another.
Now back to me, since i am a only child. I always wanted to have a very large family. What better way to have a large family is to take on the 100 baby challenge.
I will not be the first in SV to take on this challenge. Matter of fact I will be the second person to do so. The first person was the Famous Kayla Fox.
Kayla Fox was the one who introduce Sunset Valley to The 100 Baby Challenge. She was a very successful writer and is very beautiful. Let me try and find a picture of her.
Here we go an old newspaper picture of Kayla Fox:


She was on a very good start in her challenge as i remember, in all she had 10 boys. After her last set of twin boys, she moved away. Not to fear her first 4 boys a still living here in Sunset. I really wish to meet the someday.

I was really excited to be the 2nd person to do this challenge in SV. The only difference with my challenge and Kayla's challenge is, I have a partner who I intend to have join me on my journey to 100. So i don't think I will get the same negativity that Kayla has gotten. I just need to be sure that rules say you can also do the challenge with one partner.
So i decided to go ahead on the computer to search for the rules.




Okay here we go found the rules:

SIMS 3: 100 BABY CHALLENGE RULES
> Goal is to have 100 babies in a female Sims Lifespan.

Rules

I see many people looking for rules, so here they are!!!!

1. Play the game how you normally would (if that means cheats then yes). However, you can’t use cheats to the point that you are doing nothing. You have to earn your money and you have to take care for your kids. You can play the game on whatever life span YOU want, but I play on epic. (Epic is highly suggested).

2. You have to teach toddler to at least talk and walk.

3. Earn your money by painting and guitar or even by writing books (jobs you would have a lot of vacation time.)

4. You can grow up your kids, you don’t have to wait for them to age automatically, birthday cakes are your best friends.
Note: To make the necessary room in the house for new babies (8 people allowed to live in the house at any one time of course), you have to age 'em quick, and Kick 'EM Out fast! Speed is a major factor.
Keep in mind, the Challenge is called the 100 "baby" challenge. You can birthday cake each child to the extreme (let the parents age normally, of course).

5. The kids have to go to school, education is good : )

6. You can have home or hospital births.

7. You can use lifetime rewards. (fertility)

8. Try to have different fathers. (unless it goes along with the story)
 9. Teens can help you out with toddlers. (teaching them)

10. You can hire babysitters.

11. HAVE FUN!

Yes... I can go ahead with my sweetheart Marquis being the only father of my children.
I can't wait to get started after my mother's wedding this weekend. Wait i still haven't told my mother about this new venture that going to do. Most importantly i haven't inform Marquis about it either. I will speak to both of them after the weekend is over. I really hope Marquis goes along with this wonderful idea or else it's time for him to hit the door.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Please leave your comment's  and don't forget to hit the Follow button.

Please Stay tune For a Beautiful Wedding
and To find out if Marquis is going to participate in my Journey To 100 Tiny Fingers & Toes.

7 comments:

  1. Hey i love your blog so far! Ive followed you too :) can you follow me back at
    http://rachaelsims3.blogspot.com/
    I do a legacy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi is very unique looking. I'm looking forward to seeing what her children will look like. Marquis is very cute. If things don't work out between him and Naomi, I might have to snag him for my challenge.

    Never heard of Kayla Fox before, but a good majority of challenge moms have started in Sunset Valley - including my own.

    The only suggestion I would make is maybe changing the coloring a bit at the rules. The red on red is really hard to read and I had to highlight it to see

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for taking the time out to read my blog, I really appreciate it.

    @Christy Kayla Fox was my first Challenge I created and i was going a blog on her as well. But then i got generations and i had to uninstall every game and reinstall it back.. I try to put her family back in but it wouldn't go so i have to start a new challenge..

    ReplyDelete