Friday, June 24, 2011

Chapter 4: The Week After An Eventful Weekend.

It's the Monday morning and I have a slight headache from everything that happened this weekend. I got up out of bed, began heading towards the kitchen to make some coffee. Before I could make it out of my room. A  foul smell was coming from underneath the bathroom door. The scent almost knock me of my feet, I really can't believe this. How in the world did I let my house get this nasty. I knew what it was and why I didn't get the chance to clean the house. I was so busy planning my mother's wedding, decorating the church. That I forgot about my about my own house, my beautiful living environment has been taking over by dust bunnies, greasy counter tops, spoiled food in the fridge, and old newspapers piling up outside in front of the door. 



Please don't let me forget the toilets.
I was so disgusted with myself  that i got carried way in other things.
   Its bad enough that there are 3 other people living here as well using everything i mention above and no one wants to help clean. Since it's my house I guess it's my responsibility  to manage the household chores. I really shouldn't be complaining because everyone in this house other than myself works. So tending to this house is my full time job for now.



     I really got my work cut out for me today. The first place i started was my bedroom, spreading the bed, dusting the bookcase, clean the mirror, and dresser drawer. 


 Then the guest bedrooms.




This was very disgusting and unacceptable
The Toilet was logged up..
Now to the cleaning

The three bathrooms,

 the kitchen, basically this is an all days work. 
I was almost done when Marquis came home from work. Which means it was 9:30pm. Oh my gosh , I didn't even get the chance to make dinner. Marquis noticed that I was still doing some house chores. That he called out to me asking if I wanted him to get dinner started. I answered back "Yes Darling". I was so happy that he came home and did not began to fuss about dinner not being prepared. Instead he asked if he can lend a extra hand.


While Marquis making some spaghetti, 

I decide to take this time to take a shower and plan some new outfits.






By the time I was done, so was Marquis. 




We all grab our plate,  and sat around the table to enjoy this fabulous meal. 



Before everyone was fully seated, my mother feel the need to bring up the  topic about "Babies". When she began to elaborate on this topic, she was starring right at me. I definitely knew who this conversation was gearing towards.


Miranda(mom): I would like to have some grandchildren anytime soon you know.
Miranda(mom): I'm not getting any younger.
Naomi: Well mom you'll just have to be patient, when the time comes you will have one.
Miranda(mom): Well it needs to be soon. 
Since we were on the topic of me having babies, I wanted to inform everyone that, I was interesting in do the 100 Baby Challenge. But I quickly change  my mind as fast as the idea came.  Instead my step-father started talking about taking a Family Vacation, I was just happy the topic was changed.


Micheal: You know what all of us need right now before any babies  come into the picture, is a nice family Vacation. 
Marquis: Yes, We do and I know just the place.
Micheal: Really? Where? I was thinking about China.
Marquis:Well China is a very nice place to visit but that's not where I was talking about or thinking off.
Micheal: Okay then, Where do you have in mind?
Marquis: It's somewhere nice and hot, its  mostly  a desert there.
Micheal: Where? Las Vegas?
Marquis:(chuckles) Not not Vegas, ha ha but I'm talking about Egypt.
Micheal: Now where talking, that's  a very nice place to visit. So I would love to go, good idea Marquis.
Naomi: Specially because you and mom didn't have a honeymoon.
Miranda(mom): Yes that would be a lovely honeymoon vacation for us Micheal.
Marquis: So great everyone agrees on Egypt.  I will call my travel agency and have them book the tickets later on this week for the weekend.
Marquis: All I have to do is talk to my boss about taking a leave of absent on Friday. That's the day we will be leaving.
Micheal: Yes I will have to do that also.
Miranda(mom): Yes I have to do that as well.
As quickly as the conversation ended, 

 the topic about babies came up again by my mother.

I was not surprised because she insisted  to get her point out and across to Marquis and I. I told her I would love to give her grand babies when the time is right.


Plus I wasn't completely ready and Marquis  isn't either. As of right now Marquis isn't too sure if he made the right career choice, being a Professional Sports Player. I know it's been his dream since we were in High School..but.... In his own words he stated "It's not all I thought it would be". I never ask what he meant by that, but it looks like he's having a change of heart. So before we can have any children we need to figure out what our income is going to be and where will it come from. I was very sure that Micheal and my mother wasn't going to live with us forever. So we can not depend on them for a steady income. We have to figure out something  and it has to be fast. I remember he always said if Professional Sports doesn't work out for him, he will join the Medical Field. So maybe that's where he will ended up if he decides to quit his career now. I know whatever he chooses to do we will be all right. I now think its time for me to have a talk with both my mother and Marquis, about my sudden new interest in the 100 Baby Challenge. Its either now or never..

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog its truly appreciated.
Please stay tune for more
Naomi will  speak with both her mother and Marquis about doing the 100 Baby Challenge.
So stick around to read their respond about it.
Also to see if Marquis is up for the challenge or Naomi will have to get rid of him, if he's not.
 So I made a section here on my blog for Potential fathers.. If you have any available fathers and would like them to be in my challenge please feel free to  leave the link in the "Potential Father Section" of my blog Thank you..
If your feeling generous and would like to give a gift here's my wishlist
also feel free to add me as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment