Friday, June 17, 2011

Chapter 2: The Saturday Before My Mother's Wedding

It was Saturday morning the day before my mother's wedding. Today is going to be a very long and  busy day. For one this house is a total mess, I needed it to be spotless before the photographer arrived. I decided to hire a professional photographer for my mother's pre-wedding surprise. I know that she's going to love this gift, since she told me she was too old for a Bacherorette Party. The Bacherorette Party was my 1st choice for a wedding gift. Once again she told me if I threw her one she might have an heart attack when she see those half-naked hot dancers. So I figure the photoshoot would be a more appropriate gift for her and her husband-to-be. Don't you think? Before I got started cleaning the house, I remember I had to pick out what I'm going to wear for the photoshoot. After I got my outfit and my hair




ready,



 I didn't realize that I took almost the whole entire day. It was now 4:30pm Saturday evening and the sun was about to set. The photoshoot as already started at 4pm and my mother isn't ready as yet. I got my mother in her beautiful white and silver wedding gown, and did her hair just like mine.



Hair & Make-up


My mother look so beautiful. I'm so happy life has given her a second chance at love, she truly deserve it. Well I didn't get to clean the house at all today, I guess it will have to wait til after the wedding.
The photographer was getting the set ready for the shoot. When my mother walked onto the set and the sunset glare hits her. All I could say was WOW, mom you look so beautiful that your glowing. Thank you darling that means a lot to me she said. She continued, Naomi I'm so glad that Ihave your support. I never thought you would have been okay with me getting married again. I explained to her that, of course I would be happy for you mom. You deserve to be happy mom, plus dad wouldn't want you to be by yourself. Mom I will support you in anything you choose to do in life. When i was finish she had a big  smile on her face.

After our little heart to heart moment, it was time for the photoshoot.






I really loved how my mother and I photos turned out. This is so excited, I can't wait to see the other set of pictures with mom and Micheal together.

Here's Mom by herself




She look stunning.

While my mother got her modeling on, Micheal was getting ready for his time to shine.

Here's Micheal getting dress:



Now its time for the Couples Photoshoot:








I must say the photoshoot turned out AMAZING, the photos look stunning.
Naomi I just wanted to say thank you for planning this wonderful surprise gift for Micheal and I. These picture will last us a lifetime. I love you for doing this Naomi, mom said.
Your very welcome mom and Micheal.

I was so pleased that they both enjoyed there pre-wedding gift. If they enjoyed this they will sure enjoy the wedding venue, I picked out for them to have their ceremony and reception.
Now its time for us to call it a night and get some rest for tomorrows big day.
I told the photographer thank you and I will see him tomorrow at the Church.
All this time my sweetheart Marquis was a work. I know he would of love to be apart of this event.

Day 1 was a success and I'm very happy that it was. Now its time for bed, It looks like Mom and Micheal have reach their room longtime.


Good Night Everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Please leave your comment's  and don't forget to hit the Follow button.


Please Stay tune For a Beautiful Wedding
and To find out if Marquis is going to participate in my Journey To 100 Tiny Fingers & Toes.



6 comments:

  1. You can use any of the males in my studio for fathers! Just please give me credit and let me know when you use them!

    http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/simsaddict15/mystudio
    Thanks!(:

    vboothbabychallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your photo shoot was amazing the girls looked gorgeous

    ReplyDelete