Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pictures of Our House.

So I never got the chance to show you all pictures of my house. So i thought i made a post with just my house pictures. Beware my house can change any day now.
I hope you enjoy them.

(sn: The house came with Generations)

The House That Mother's Approved

Its a One story house with 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms , with a small front yard and a good size backyard.

Exterior

 Hi, as you can see this a small portion of our front yard, there is our front door.

 This the Front of our House from a distance.

The pool area which is no longer there :( if you want to find out why continue following and reading my post).

Outdoor Love seat, 2 camping bags along with slipping water slide.

Patio Furniture and Grill Set.
In the summer time we will be spending a lot of time outside.
Patio and the Grill Set is very new.

 The very expensive hot tub I got put in for Marquis when he comes from 
football practice(he's an Professional Football Player).
Which he has yet to use, but my mother and her new husband have been enjoying it.

Okay from the birds eye view you can see the Space station tree house, the patio furniture, and the BBQ grill set.

Now For the Interior
Might I add, I bought the house Furnished and really didn't have the time to redecorate everything yet.
There are quiet a few little things we did change though like the
 Living room Furniture

Living Room
 This our small but very cozy living room. I must say I really had to get rid of the 70's looking furnitures that came in the Living room.

Dinning Room
 Well I haven't made any changes to the dinning room as of yet, but I will in the future.

The Kitchen
 It's not the biggest Kitchen but its a functional one, No updated made.

The  Massage Chairs in the Living Room
 These two chair's are everyone's favorite. Its very comfortable after a long days work.
Just to kick back and relax even to fall asleep.

The  Mini Game Area
This Game Area haven't been used since I put a mounted Wall Flat Screen TV up, got new game system
The bean bag chairs are from childhood years, yes I kept them. They are a great addition to my house. Just these two. The others you will see are new.

 The Hallway # 3
 This hallway leads to three different rooms. One is the guest room on your left, the one in the middle is the third bathroom, the one on you right was the garage it is now my mother's room.

Bathroom #3
 Part 1

 part 2, No updates in here either but there will be in the future.

My Mother and Step-father's Room
Part 1

Part 2
Since this was originally a garage  the only think we did was add a new carpet, remove the garage door, and add some furniture's. Also my mother want us to leave the wood paneling because she said it reminder her of the 70's.

Guest Room # 2
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
 I have not change anything with this room, I figure when relative's come and visit from out of town or the from neighborhood they will have a place to sleep.

A view from hallway #3

Hallway #1
 Once again 3 doors, the door one the left is the door to the bathroom, the middle door is for the 1st guest room, and the door on the right is for the nursery.

Hallway #2
 The door all the way to the end of the hall way is Marquis and I bedroom.

Guest Bedroom #1
Part 1
 Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
 As you can see this room's theme is more for a boy, more like our male guest will be staying in this room.

The Nursery
Part 1

Part 2
 I assure you that this room while not be like it forever. I hate everything about it and it will be one of my first room I redecorate.
Bathroom # 2
 This is a Jack and Jill bathroom which I love for one reason only. Its connects my room to the nursery.
But I miss have a large spacious bathroom.

Hallway # 2
 From my bedrooms angle.

This is Marquis and I Bedroom
 As you can see nothing has been renovated yet, as i said before i love this room because of the entrance to the Jack and Jill bathroom, but not only that the is a special door to enter into the baby nursery.

This our bedroom Lounge Area
Where we can relax by the fireplace.
Bathroom # 1
Is very out dated, but will be turned into something else..

Thank you for taking the time out to view our lovely home.

Please stay tune for more
Naomi will  speak with both her mother and Marquis about doing the 100 Baby Challenge.
So stick around to read their respond about it.
Also to see if Marquis is up for the challenge or Naomi will have to get rid of him, if he's not.
 So I made a section here on my blog for Potential Father's now called Male Sims.. If you have any available fathers and would like them to be in my challenge please feel free to  leave the link in the "Male Sims Section" of my blog Thank you..
Here's the Link
If your feeling generous and would like to give a gift here's my wishlist
also feel free to add me as well.

3 comments:

  1. The house is beautiful! I love how, because it came with Generations, it's all ready for little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is I love it, this the very first pre-made house that I love and actually use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to look at this house a little closer in game. I'm wanting Christy to relocate soon and have been searching the internet high and low for a new house to download. I never considered to check out the premade houses (since they are usually pretty horrible), but this house looks really great for a baby challenge.

    ReplyDelete